Monday, January 3, 2011

A new year, A fresh start

This year is going to be a cleansing year.

I've started with my house... Clothes, toys & shoes are being gone through and sorted. 7 bags are packed and ready to donate and I've still got more clothes to go through! I'm kind of excited about this purging of stuff.

I'm also cleansing my personal life. Working and focusing on issues I have... The person from my last post... Being better when Curt is at the FD... Being okay when he is at the boat shop... Eliminating the drama from my life. Also so excited about this part of it all!

I'll elaborate more later... Little miss munchkin is sleeping on my lap and it is hard to type :)

2 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...

Good luck! :)

Kate and Roger said...

Life cleansing is good. We are getting rid of stuff to make room for baby stuff. I'm so excited for this year!

Have fun purging and organizing...I love those things.