Thursday, January 7, 2010

Really!?

I am not a big fan of snow. Unless its less than an inch, I hate it. Well yesterday it snowed. And snowed. And snowed. Today? It is supposed to snow. 10 inches by the time its all said and done. Not as bad as the 17 we had during the last big storm. That is what I get for living in Iowa!

Today was supposed to be doctors appointment day, complete with ultrasound and finding out if it is baby Emily or baby Brendon.

Not going to happen. Next Wednesday is our re-schedule. I am pretty sure that the unborn is causing this. Everytime it has been something less than wonderful with weather. Am I having Captain Planet? Miss or Mr I Control the Elements?

It does feel like this pregnancy is flying by. It helps that they moved my due date up a month! Hopefully June 12th is baby day!

No comments: