Friday, March 12, 2010

Instructed...

I've been a little lacking on posts lately... I apologize... I'd love to say it is because I'm so busy... But although we've been on the go alot lately, I just get lazy. And tired. I sleep a lot. I can fall back asleep about an hour after I wake up. I slept until almost noon twice this week. L.A.Z.Y. I love being pregnant, but wow, she is wiping all of my energy out.

We are slowly getting everything for her arrival... But I'm not feeling rushed on anything yet so I'll probably wait until the last minute for the majority!!

The past month or so Curt undertook a new project in the basement & decided to do some remodeling. We now have a bar... Air hockey table... Recliner that I will never ever give away because it is so amazingly comfortable!

The boys are doing great and growing like weeds... Hunter is nearing the end of his first year at school & he loved it. He has learned so much! Ian is getting so big, I can't believe he will be 3 this year! He has really opened up and talks all the time, not that he was ever quiet before!

We are enjoying watching the snow melt & getting so anxious to get outside! I'm ready to go out on the boat!! And just get some fresh air and feel some warmth! It was a cold winter!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully I will remember to update this more!!

No comments: