Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ick.

This baby is going to be a handful. He or she is going to give me a hard time and grey hairs.

Every morning I feel sick. Thankfully, I haven't gotten sick yet, but it is the constant state of wanting to be.

All I want to do is sleep. I remember being tired, but this time around I don't want to get out of bed. I want to sleep for weeks. My bed is the most comfortable place in the world.

The other day I started to get dizzy. I didn't think a lot of it, just figured I was standing up too fast. I got to work and it got worse. My computer screen wouldn't stop moving. My boss and co worker ended up calling a paramedic in to take my blood pressure (which was pretty high) so I called Curt's dad to come get me since Curt was at work. Everything turned out to be fine, just trying to take it easy.

It will be nice when Curt is home more, it sounds like they only have a few more fields to go, so if the weather stays decent they could be done next week!

Off to try and fold some laundry!!

No comments: