Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It will work... Right?

I'm about 5-6 weeks pregnant. With child number (gulp!) three. As I lay on the couch, resigned to the fact that I don't feel good (a cold, flu or something non pregnancy related) and watch my 2 year old eat Teddy Grahams while trying to keep the puppy at bay, I wonder "How the heck is this going to work?" I'm tired chasing after just 2 kids... Don't get me wrong, we are so excited to be pregnant... But 3 kids in 5 years. I need a nap. And I'm only 22. Well, 23 in less than a week but thats creeping a little too close to 25 for me. I should have more energy than this! Where is it going??

OH YEAH.

The baby. I'm convinced it is a girl already. Mainly due to the fact that she is stealing all my energy and brain cells JUST to get attention.

What if it is a girl?

What do I do with her?

I have two boys. I haven't been around little girls much.

I'd love a girl. The boys want a baby sister. I think Curt would love a daughter... She would have him wrapped around her finger in no time. Like, the second the ultrasound tech says "It's a girl!"

Either way, I will be happy.

But it WOULD be nice to have another girl in this house!!

A 5 year old, a 3 year old and a newborn. It will work.

I'm think I'm going to go take that nap now.

2 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...

take lots of naps now! they will be far and few between soon! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.