Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My day.

I'm grateful for my kids. I don't know where I'd be without them.

Today I turn 23. It is just another day. Except when I woke up this morning there were already tears in my eyes. They've come frequently today.

Call it hormones. Call it spending my day alone. Curt is at work. Hunter is at school. And Ian is sitting on the floor next to me barking. He is a puppy today.

For some reason, today was especially hard dropping Hunter off at school today. I didn't want him to go. He was so cute, he stood in front of the school as I drove around the little parking lot loop to leave, I look over and there he is, waving and blowing kisses. He doesn't care if his friends see him. He doesn't care if ANYONE sees him.

Ian, my puppy, is staying close to me today. Kisses on my cheek, kisses to the baby, calling me pretty princess and sharing his ambulances.

I'm not alone, I have my precious boys by my side. At lunch, we will head up to see Curt at the station.

Because it is my birthday and I can do what I want.

No comments: