Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Down to the wire... Almost...

7 more weeks...

49 days until my daughter arrives. Daughter. Never thought I'd have one of those. I honestly didn't think I'd ever have anymore kids.

It seems so much different. I'm used to baby boys. I've had 2 of them. I know how they work. I know what makes them tick. A girl? No idea. I'm kinda lost on this one. But its okay, because I know how to take care of a baby & raise a child... But Curt and I can figure out the whole how to raise a GIRL together.

It is like she knows I'm talking about her. Must be wakie time... Nice shoulder to my hips... Knee to my belly button... She sure is a restless baby!! She loves when Curt talks to her... She just rolls and flips and gives him "kisses" he says. Sure as hell feels like a kick to me!! =)

Her bedroom is half done, Curt has to paint the other half of the room before I can get in there and get stuff organized. I can't wait to see her in it! There is so much pink in there its hilarious. Curt asked me what I'm going to do if she doesn't like pink. I told him she doesn't really have a choice until she is old enough to talk. She is stuck in pink dresses and purple outfits with bows in her hair until then.

I can't wait =)

No comments: