Monday, May 31, 2010

Ramble

Oh the joys of being pregnant in the summer!

Swollen feet? Huge. Epic. Double some days triple their original size.
Contractions? Jaw dropping, knee shaking, can't talk or breathe intense.
Bathroom? My best friend. I watch my shower curtain more than my t.v. these days.
Sleep? Wonderful once I arrange my 5 pillows, 2 blankets, dog & wonderful fiance! =)
Pressure? Some days it feels like she is already half way out.

4-ish weeks until she gets here.

Curt finished painting her room this morning... We went and got the chair rail so all he has left is get that up & put her crib together, then her name letters up and everything is done! Her clothes are washed... Her bag is packed... Bottles have been cleaned and disinfected... I'm ready now!

We went out on the boat today... Oh so gorgeous!! Hit a underwater stump with the motor, no damage, just made me jump!! Looks like I got a little too much sun... Oh well! Just as well add sunburn to the preggo list!

Off to start making the list for stuff to take to the hospital!!!

No comments: