Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I don't know you... Yet I do

It is amazing how we get the places we do on the internet... Get bored one day, search blogs... Roam through peoples posts, go to their links, come across other blogs... Laugh... Learn... Follow blogs of people that you don't even know for whatever reason that suits you...

I follow a few different blogs, and through these I feel like I know these people. I feel like I struggle when they do, I laugh when they laugh and when something devestating happens, I cry too.

Most of the ones I follow have something to do with firefighting... I'm new to this life and love learning everything I can. To help educate me and to help me though this life I have as a fire fighters (soon to be) wife.

I never understood the "brotherhood". I never understood the connection that the wives have. I do now. And I don't even know these people.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of one of the blogs I follow, I read this evening on their blog that their baby passed away in his sleep a short week ago.

I read and I cried.

The post was short and simple, but full of emotion... My heart hurts for them.

I couldn't even imagine.

No comments: