Saturday, August 21, 2010

Time flies

This week Hunter started kindergarten...

Class every day... All day...

He was excited. Me? Not so much. I'm not ready to have him gone all day, in his big kid school. It was so quiet without him, Ian played quietly by himself and then curled up on the couch with Emily and I.

Another big milestone - he rides the bus everyday. I'm still not sure I'm okay with that... I worry for him on the bus. Granted - its the elementary bus... But there can be really mean kids. I never liked the bus... Too scary... I don't like letting someone else be in charge of the safety of my kiddo.

Hopefully it wont last forever.

I miss my babies.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It took a really long time for me to be ok with the bus. It stops right outside my house and we are the last stop before they get to school so like a 5 min ride. But the ride home we are the last in town stop and it takes a half an hour!! I still don't like it much! Jason could take them when he goes to work but they WANT to ride the bust to get there earlier to play on the playgroud.