Friday, November 5, 2010

And onward we go with two more days...

Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret

----DAY 17----

Something I'm looking forward to...

BEING DONE PAINTING. =D
I love painting.

In the last week I've painted the living room, dining room, hallway, kitchen, stair walls and I'm working on the foyer.

I'm scared of heights. Painting requires a ladder in our house. Last night while I was up on the tower of death (the 2nd stair of the ladder. Yep.) and I decided that before I plunge the 3 feet to my death, or broken arm, that Hunter needed a test.

Smart one that boy is. He knew that if I fell, to come check on me, if I didn't answer or was hurt to call 911, he knew our address, my full name and to tell them who Curt was and where he is at (at the time the FD so he woulda known if there was a call!)

Now if we can just learn that pesky shoelace tying trick....



-----Day 18-Something you regret-----


I don't have regrets. Everything I've done has led me to where I am today.

I just wish I would have punched her when I had the chance =D

Now that isn't very nice... Heh.

No comments: