Sunday, November 7, 2010

This is the game that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends...

Day 19-Something you miss
and
Day 20-Nicknames



What do I miss? My top two....

I miss my husband. I wish they would let the wives stay up at the fd some nights. I'm sure some of them love the fact that they get 24 hours away from their wives and kids... Its quiet, a break, no honey do lists. But dang it. I'm still a newlywed. And I made those boys brownies tonight. I think I should be able to snuggle in with my firefighter.

I miss my pre baby body. It feels so far away. I've lost a lot of weight since I had Emmy... But I'm going for gold. I want to be in great shape. And get rid of my tummy. And thunder thighs.




Nicknames...

Jess - I was always Jessica growing up. This one is still new to me... Jessi - Growing up, I didn't like being called Jessi. It still catches me off guard. But it happens... Mommy - Shouldn't need to explain this one!... Shithead - Courtesy of my husband. I am his Shithead. He is my Jerkwad... Jeckala - My dad still calls me that once in awhile... And Jennifer - I apparently look like a Jennifer... Someone that I know and have known for several years called me by a nickname so much they forgot my real name and called me Jennifer... On more than one occasion. sigh. Oh well.

No comments: