Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

This one is tough. I struggle with it.

Work used to stress me out. It still does from time to time, but not nearly as much as my old job used to. I used to thrive on adrenaline. Loved it. Craved it.

I love not having it.

I think right now, the thing that stresses me out the most, is not being a better wife.

I have such a hard time while Curt is at work.

I struggle.

I have to fight to get through the day.

Every issue I could possibly have surfaces at 7 am on a shift day. It all disappears at 7 am the next day.

I need to find a balance. A happy medium.

Between spending every second with him for 48 hours.

Then not seeing him at all for 24.

I worry. I don't listen to the scanner anymore.

I just pretend that they don't get any calls. Ever.

Hey. It's what I have to do right now.

No comments: