Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy Week Ahead

The weekend isn't over, and I'm already thinking about the massive amount of stuff we have to do this week... I'm up for it!

I have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday off this week so I can go to training on Tuesday. That means the boys get to spend some time with Grandma Judy and Grandpa Dale Monday and Tuesday.

Thursday night, Curt and I are going to Ames for a concert... Daughtry, Theory of a Deadman and Cavo... So the boys get to spend a couple nights at Grandma Vicky & Papa Ken's house.

Friday, Curt and I both have to work... Since boys will still be at Mom & Dad's house, HOPEFULLY I can get a bunch of cleaning done. Who knows, maybe even get ome stuff seperated for spring garage sale & a dump trip! (Wishful thinking on my part...)

Saturday grab the kids, I wanted to go to the craft show at the UNI dome, but I don't know if we will have enough time, I hope we do!

Sunday...? RELAXING...

Now it is off to run to the store quick, grab some lunch and then up to the fire department to see Curt!

Have a great day!

No comments: