Friday, October 9, 2009

Changes

As you can tell from the title of the blog, we have gone under a "family reconstruction".

Chad and I are getting a divorce, in June, the boys and I moved out. We spent some time living in Grundy Center (Thanks again Mom, Dad & Grandma) and have since moved to Marshalltown.

A new relationship has started, I starting seeing a wonderful guy by the name of Curt. He and I have been friends for awhile, we used to work together a few years ago & have re-connected. He works as a full time fire fighter/EMT with the Marshalltown Fire Department, which allows him to be home quite often. The boys absolutely adore him and they all get along great!! I'll probably let him take over a post so he can tell you more about himself... :-)

It has been a whirlwind summer for all of us and we have gone through some much needed changes, but everything has turned out for the better and we are all doing great.

I hope you will follow along and enjoy life with us on our journey as a new family!!

No comments: