Sunday, October 18, 2009

Little Surprises

It is the little things he does that takes my breath away... Stops me in my tracks... Get a look on my face like "Are you serious!?"... The little things that lets me know he loves me and constantly reminds me why I fell in love...

Friday we decided to go get some warmer clothes so we stopped at the mall to see what we could find. I found some shirts for the boys (on sale, bonus!) and we were just walking the mall while I was talking to Tiffany on the phone. A few minutes later, Curt starts walking into a store, I tell Tiff "Um, I gotta call you back... Curt just walked into a jewelry store." When I caught up to him in the store, he asked what color I liked, I told him I liked a light pink and pointed at something to show him what I meant. He double checked, "You like that one?" Yes I say to him... He then asked the jeweler if he could see it closer. "You like it then?" "Yes honey, I do" and I kind of sigh and walk away... I don't like to be teased. I was turned around and starting to herd the kids out when I hear him say to the lady, "Okay, we will take it". My head whipped around so fast! I think it caught the jeweler by surprise too because she was starting to put it away!

A half hour later I had a gorgeous necklace on thanks to my honey!!

~SO IN LOVE!!~

No comments: