Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall, rain and laundry oh my!

Has anyone just stopped, looked around and really noticed the fall colors? Just amazing... I feel like I'm seeing them through new eyes this year. Everything seems brighter, bolder, perfect.

It is one of those cold rain fall days... It isn't raining hard, but hard enough to be a pain and cold enough for winter coats!

Hunter is at school and Curt is hunting so Ian and I are hanging out this morning, trying to get laundry done before they go to Grandma and Papa's house tonight. Well, I'm trying to get laundry going and Ian is so enthralled with Diego right now I don't think a tornado, or even chocolate chip pancakes, could peel his eyeballs off the t.v. He doesn't get to watch cartoons much so he is enjoying this!!

This has been a nice 4 day weekend for me, I wish I could make it last longer!

No comments: