Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back at it with 12 and 13

-Day 12-What you believe
This is a big questing for me right now. I'm trying to figure out what I believe on the Man upstairs subject...

But...

I believe in being a good wife. A faithful and devoted wife. A wife that supports her husband in everything he does... Even if that includes getting a *gulp* third boat. sigh. In his defense, one doesn't float and will be parked in our back yard, surrounded by sand to be used as a playground.

I believe in being a good mother. Teaching my children what I know, guiding them but letting them make their own mistakes, no matter how hard that is for me, or them. Not lying to my children. Making the best life I possibly can for them. Nurturing, helping them grow.

I believe in giving something my all.

I believe in letting people live their lives the way that makes THEM happy.

I believe in having a clean house, but not a squeaky white house. So what if there are dishes in the sink from yesterday. Take time for yourself once in ahwile. If someone doesn't like your dirty dishes, they can wash them or leave. It was their choice to come into your home.






-Day 13-Goals


+Build our forever home
+Raise amazing children that are happy and secure with themselves
+Paint every room in this house
+Plant a garden. And make it live

I've got a lot of goals. I'm just not sure I'm ready to announce them.

No comments: