Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It is a 30 day challenge!

-I found this over at Hydrantgirl's blog... Let's see if I can do this! It is 30 days of blogging, with a different pre-outlined topic everyday...

DAY 1... Introduce, recent picture and 15 interesting facts...

Hi! My name is Jessica, I'm a 23 year old mother of 3 and I just recently (last weekend!) married my best friend...







I love this picture... I sneezed two days later and cake came out of my nose. Gross, yes but oh so totally us.


Interesting facts... I suck at stuff like this!

1- When I was little, I couldn't pronounce my own name, I'd say Jeckala. My dad still calls me that sometimes.

2- I didn't want to get my drivers license. The only reason I did because my cousin was pregnant and I was on driver standby.

3- (My sisters love the next 3, they actually used them in their speech at my wedding) When I was 5 or 6, we were blowing bubbles at my grandparents house & I backed up to my mom and asked her to pull out my wedgie. I had priorities thank you.

4- Around that same time, we made a memory quilt for my grandparents. All of us were asked to hand over a t-shirt or some type of clothing to be put in the quilt. Mine? My most prized posession... My little mermaid underwear.

5- I was suspended for a week in 9th grade for flipping off one of my teachers. Oops.

6- I met Curt through work. He was a reserve police officer. He pulled me over. I called him an a**hole. Now we are married. =)

7- When I was 4 I knew the song 'She's in Love With The Boy' by Trisha Yearwood word for word.

8- I've been in/within a mile of 3 tornados. I used to love them and want to be a storm chaser. Now I'm deathly afraid of them.

9- I like to bake. I could sit and make cookies, brownies, pies, cakes whatever for hours.

10- I get mad when people leave their blinker on. If Curt and I are driving seperate and he needs to talk to me, he turns on his blinker. He knows that I will call him within a minute.

11- When I was little I grew my hair down to my tushie. In 5th grade I cut it all off. ALL off. My hair didn't even touch my ears.

12- I thought about a career as a weather-person on tv... The only thing that stopped me? I didn't want everyone to hate me because of the forecasts.

13- My parents and I went to visit my sisters for two weeks in Virginia when I was 15. I stayed for a month and almost moved there.

14- I'm alone and am scared out of my mind every 3rd night. When the boys were at their dads & before I had E, I would sleep with a gun next to my bed. Even now, it is never far away.

15- After two sons I didn't want a daughter. The thought scared me. Until I met Curt and we found out we were going to have one. Now I can't imagine life without my little princess.


Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you’ve traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you’re afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you’ve learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture