Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Beginnings

Curt and I decided to try something new...

I quit my job last week. We've been talking about it for quite awhile, but the timing was never right.

I feel so free!

I'm not as stressed as I was, I don't have to stay up until midnight anymore unless I WANT to, no more driving 60 miles a day, I get to be home with my kids at night & I get to see Curt more often.

You can tell there is a big difference in our house. Outside people even comment on it. Curt and I seem happier. The boys are happier. No one fights like they used to. Emily is a happier baby, she used to have hour long crying spells when I was gone. She hasn't had anything near that. My headaches are gone. I don't feel sick when the afternoon comes around. I want to get up and move around and not just lay around all day. I WANT to clean, it doesn't feel like such a chore anymore.

I think this will work out perfectly and that this is the best for everyone.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I'm so happy things have worked out well for you guys to do that. I'm hoping one day Keller and I will be able to do the same. Hey, if you've got spare time you can just come over and help me clean...lol!!