Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 5 - Your siblings

My siblings huh? They are crazy.

I've got two sisters - Andrea and Tiffany

Andrea is the oldest and Tiffany is just a few years younger than her... I'm the baby by a long shot.

Andrea is married to Bradley who has been my 'brother(in-law)' technically since I was 12, but has been a part of our family for as long as I can remember.

Tiffany lives far far away in Georgia... We don't get to see each other often but thanks to me popping out kids and getting hitched, she was back twice in 4 months! =)

We did a sisters trip to Kentucky once. We got lost in the ghetto because TomTom failed. Who the hell knew there was a ghetto in Kentucky?

I love em. I miss em.



Dre in the middle, TiffiePoo on the left and I'm the one in white!

1 comment:

Ken and Vicky said...

Our beautiful daughters!! You are all grown up, beautiful women.