Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 11

Day 11 -- Favorite tv shows

Hmm.

This has changed a lot in the past month. I used to CONSTANTLY watch Bridezillas, Say Yes to the Dress, My Fair Wedding etc trying to absorb E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. for the wedding.

Now that its over... I can't watch them. I'm done with them.

Now that its over and I'm off work?

Dora, Diego, Team UmiZoomi, Spongebob, Fanboy and ChumChum, Phineas and Ferb -- My kid time. The boys and I will watch some cartoons, veg and cuddle like crazy.

Sister Wives - I don't know why but I love this show

Teen Mom - Been there, done that, addicted to the show.. I love Bentley :)

Hell's Kitchen - Curt had never watched this, I dvr'd it and we watched it together one night, he is hooked now too

And that is just about it... I don't sit and watch tv, except for days like today. I'm tired. I'm alone. I'm lonely. I've got mini snickers, Emily and our lovely tv that is put back after we painted the night before last. Bye bye mint green!

No comments: